View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2022, 13:24 (Ref:4132323)   #193
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I *did* have at the time, but it's gone bye-bye now. I suspect I was being played!

Ah well.
I was able to find something on Google! This thread! Seriously, I can find articles that call out that McNish was the team principal for the Audi Formula E team and then he goes onto comment about the Audi/Sauber deal for F1.

McNish seems to have the title of "Director of Motorsport Coordination" at Audi. And he seems to be one of the people Audi is putting forward for interviews regarding F1. So who knows. Maybe it's premature to be calling out organizational changes at Sauber. Especially as the current season is not yet over. Maybe something was said early and then pulled back.

Richard