View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2013, 04:32 (Ref:3266310)   #1902
CyberMotor
Veteran

United States
CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Very interesting article, an interview to Hatz about Porsche LMP1. A lot of interesting elements...

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...nce-18997.html
I agree. Very interesting article about the focus on technology, teamwork, trying new things and knowing that there will be mistakes but also knowing that the team will learn from these and improve. The two buildings close to each other that have different purposes but they are connected and there is realtime interaction between the two.

Being 'Mr. Relevance', I liked this comment (Google translation from French to English), "...relevant ideas to the production car. It has been the case for me. I started my career in motorsport and, thereafter, I worked on production cars and will bring my ideas."

To me, this means that the philosophy of the connection (relevance) between prototype endurance racing and the production street cars is important, is real and is a goal. This is super important to me and one of the reasons this sport is so intriguing.