View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2012, 19:18 (Ref:3059096)   #2143
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Eddie Jordan strikes me as being anxious on TV in a very fundamental way and this hampers his thinking. He talks faster than he thinks, the result being that when he does talk, the words that emerge are unfinished thoughts and half-formed views. He tries to compensate for this by straining to be entertaining. The result is an even wobblier piece of punditry. I do empathise with him.
me too. and i do it all day, every day. when i speak out loud i'm a mess, stupid happens! i simply cannot articulate in words what is happening in my head. which is why i like forums

i just don't think live tv is for him. he's done some really good non-live stuff for the bbc in the past few years.