View Single Post
Old 9 May 2011, 07:14 (Ref:2877227)   #1517
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
Actually Dr. Ulrich told me on the starting grid that he expected the Peugeots to be very, very fast ("sauschnell" for those who speak German) He may have been one of the few who foresaw what was coming)
That's interesting. My own perception was that the Peugeot's took Audi rather by surprise. They seemed rattled by the pace of the Pugs.

On a similar theme, I was told by several 'in the know' people* that the R18's are on a different level (pacewise) to the Pugs, that the Pugs will be 'blown away' at Le Mans. That may yet happen, but personally I've now seen enough to dismiss those suggestions.

* pre Test Day

Last edited by Bentley03; 9 May 2011 at 07:19.