View Single Post
Old 9 May 2011, 09:37 (Ref:2877295)   #1523
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll attempt to put my Audi fan boy status aside. However, I don't think any questions were definitively answered at Spa on the weekend, regarding the R18 vs the 908. Audi looked a bit rattled, and not having the sometimes arrogant professionalism they have shown in the past, even when Peugeot were beating them. But, first time out for the R18, in actual racing conditions, they would have picked up plenty of valuable data they need for Le Mans and learnt some of the lessons they will need to beat Peugeot there. The overriding factor in last Saturdays race was that although they have the pace, they will have to beat the Pugs at what now looks to be a pretty even battle. Practice and qualifying looked to be an Audi cakewalk, the race itself, somewhat different! Both teams will have a few more aces up their sleeves, which we will have to wait until mid June to see.