View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2013, 09:56 (Ref:3224262)   #17
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no, i think the msa agree with your end view, not your right-wing way of getting there

anyway nowadays i'm not so sure the msa agreeing with you is something to shout about

look, tuscher made it work. it was a very astute move by whoever is directing his career because he clearly can cope with committing himself to schoolwork and racing at the same time. he was mature enough to drive the car properly, though i do question the general wisdom of allowing a young driver to drive such powerful cars full stop. but the problem is it's generally a case by case thing isn't it? and in this case the judgement was entirely correct.

i think you judge "childhood" by your own experience. let's face it, *all* the guys who have been seriously karting since primary school never really had one by your standards. frankly, i think what we hold as a childhood in the uk right now is pretty shambolic and is to be avoided at all costs.