View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2022, 21:58 (Ref:4132118)   #75
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Agree on the Frank part.

But when I think of stuff like this, I don't think of who currently fills the positions, but rather the organizational and power structure (power in this case defined by controlling interest). Lets say Dorilton maintains a controlling interest after a deal with Porsche. Just because they have VW leaning staff in management positions today, doesn't mean that might not change in the future. And given how things fell apart for Porsche with the RBR deal over who was in control, I cant imagine them partnering with Williams unless...

1. They want control and get control (majority owner)

2. The have backed away from wanting full control

Richard
What a great investment by Dorlilin though, they got Williams at a fire sale price just as the value of teams shot up. If the Porsche deal goes through, I bet they double their initial investment and will still own 50% of the team.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk