View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2011, 21:24 (Ref:2987425)   #273
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
first off very sad news...if it is true i seem to recall i have a hat somewhere where i need to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobHWS View Post
...In the past few months, there has been evidence that Epstein, who is used to running his own show, wants to run this one, too, which is sort of like George Steinbrenner insisting that he should coach his New York Yankees, except that Steinbrenner actually had some experience in baseball.
have a problem with this part. old man George, despite all his control freak issues, took a very hands on approach to running his team and turned it back into one of the most recognizable brands and most successful sporting franchises over the last 15 odd years. sort of a bad analogy and not even motor sports related at all.

back on topic im not sure how only 1 race in the US makes or breaks this deal.

the superbowl is of course held once every year, but when she mentioned the college final four tournament (from Combs' press release) it should be noted that this event occurs every year over the course of three weeks and happens at multiple venues across the USA.

uniqueness doesn't seem to be a criteria here.