View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2013, 01:13 (Ref:3185749)   #1
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
2013 Blancpain Endurance Series

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this wonderful series!

CALENDAR

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - Monza (ITA)
Sunday, June 2, 2013 - Silverstone (GBR)
Sunday, June 30, 2013 - Paul Ricard (FRA)
Sunday, July 28, 2013 - Spa (BEL)
Sunday, September 22, 2013 - Nurburgring (DEU)

LAST YEAR...
...was spoiled by rain.

The heavens opened in Monza, which was not the way I, or anyone else, wanted to start the season. The race started under safety car and the championship ended under safety car (or red flag). Silverstone and Paul Ricard were (relatively) dry, but Spa was a nightmare in the early goings with that crippling rain. Nurburgring was the best race I've seen in the BES... a classic. And, of course, Navarra was red flagged for the rain. Who would have thought it?

Anyway...

Let's hope for better weather this year. I'm not trying to be overly negative, just realistic.

NEWS

Alexander Sims joins Hexis McLaren for Blancpain Endurance Series

I know... it's only 1 article leading to what will be happening in the 2013 season, but it's a start! Hopefully 10 Tenths members can contribute and make this the discussion and updates thread for the world's best GT series (IMHO!)... the Blancpain Endurance Series!