View Single Post
Old 27 May 2012, 19:39 (Ref:3080064)   #2191
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't think that is true. Sky coverage went past 4pm. I think beeb was done before. Not that this matters really, but if we're going to discuss it we may as well do it with facts.
Certainly the sky coverage was scheduled to go way past the beeb. Can anyone confirm?

I didn't watch the beeb, but I thought the analysis of the racing and tech stuff was good on sky. Ant and Skypad had been good all weekend and Bumhat was like a dog with a bone about the Red Bull slot.

To truly compare who watched both? That was hours of post race race analysis! Sado.