View Single Post
Old 28 May 2012, 10:55 (Ref:3080467)   #2195
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
The BBC coverage was very good today IMO. The build up was great and for the first time in a long while I found myself laughing at one of the segments with Lewis and Jenson acting as director and interviewer. I got everything I really wanted out of the coverage and the length of time doesn't bother me in the slightest as long as I hear from the top guys post race. I didn't bother watching the extended coverage with the forum as I was done at that point to be honest. There might be fans who sit for the full 5 hours or whatever it is on Sky but for me its just not needed. The team on the BBC seem alot more natural and easy infront of the camera and I still think DC and BE are the best pairing for commentary during the race. Each to their own though.
I absolutely loved the creativity on the preview video - the kid growing up as a fan, then making his way up the ranks... ALL from a first-person perspective.

Very creative!

Selby