View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2007, 18:29 (Ref:2017226)   #13
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89
I cant believe there are only 31 cars for this race! I thought Petit Le Mans was a popular race! Unless I'm missing the point, is there actually any incentive for the LMS teams to come over and race?
No incentive that really matters to the top LMS teams. Even Creation and Zytek will get selected for LM without coming to the US. I wish more teams would be involved as the fans are certainly there. I would expect nearly 100k in ticket sales this year. Plus there were only 29 cars last year, so it's getting better.