View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2010, 22:50 (Ref:2705768)   #13
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger80 View Post
Same would be try for using biogas in a normal engine - e.g. what you brought to the toilet one day fires your car next day. That way you would keep the wonderfull noise of combustion engines
the BMW plant in South Carolina is fueled totaly or largely by mehane off a near-by landfill (which is a commentary itself on the amount of waste we produce...). I suppose you could build pits for the eco cars near the rows of porta potties---or, how many dairy cows could you fit in a LeMans garage?

I happened to search yesterday the Venturi cars to see what was available as far as information, and they have apparently gone to electrics totally. I wonder if one will be in the alternate parade lap at LeMans this week? With the LeMans history they may tie in with Courage.

Also, Toyota has just tied in with Tesla, so I am imagining there is going to be a lot of competition for the 56th garage in coming years.