View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2021, 14:24 (Ref:4077208)   #717
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nah, I loved it. Like I said, it was preposterous!

Not quite as good as the McLaren 720s I got to tool around in for British GT for a while though. That was just a monster. Hitting 170mph along Hangar Straight is something I'll probably never experience again, or flying over the top of Raidillon and firing down Kemmel. Awesome.

The way they're chosen varies - at club level it can be the car the circuit owns (MSV have BMW 2 Series safety cars at each circuit), or a hire car, or a sponsor - BRSCC have a Jaguar XF Sportbrake from runyourfleet, for example - and sometimes each series provides their own.

I've had days having to switch from a McLaren to a BMW to a Mini, and days where it's been far more prosaic, sitting in a Vauxhall Astra all day!