View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2012, 10:58 (Ref:3107521)   #2392
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauln View Post
Hmmm...

Sounds like an issue with your box. By comparison, when I look I can see things (my paraphrased) like "Legends: Jackie Stewart"; "British GP highlights"; "GP2 Marathon, Valencia 1"; Valencia 2....
Oh err missus. I dread phoning Sky about anything. I can never understand the recipient of my call, and then they try and sell you something.

I realise that most folks don't agree with me, but I'd rather see reduced transmission hours with fewer repeats. I agree with the poster who pointed out that Sky could have called the channel Motor Racing or w.h.y. and then would not have been so restricted. I naively thought that they would have obtained coverage from the birth of the sport, rather than concentrate on the last 10 years or so.

I don't watch my MFQ and gentlemans racing diary dvds very often just so that it's refreshing when I do. That's why I don't want to see the British GP again a few days after it's taken place.