View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2014, 22:20 (Ref:3393582)   #4362
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3.14 View Post
But isn't that why they should be building racing pedigree? So people like you and I would not think they are only for footballers and rappers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
If Lamborghini have effectively figured out the persona of their customer base and are effectively selling to them why on earth would they change?
Their current customer base doesn't give much about racing pedigree. All they want is that awful "bling" (show off) factor, and that it goes fast down a straight line.
Trying to reach a new costumer base could be very costly and with the risk of losing their current costumers.

I honestly don't want to see Lamborghini involved in large scale racing, as that has never been a part of their brand, I would much rather want those resources transferred into other brands who has a pedigree to build upon.