View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2012, 22:50 (Ref:3111862)   #124
Good old boy
Rookie

Good old boy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Woah now, where's the fire?! steady on guy! I respect that you are partial to one driver or another but as a new member please can you show a bit of consideration towards the rest of the posters in the thread and section in general many of whom are extremely knowledgeable and as passionate as you appear to be. Many thanks!
The one that are knowledgeable and passionate will understand where i am coming from.

These cars are 550 BHP no traction control etc with two compound of tyres with little grip to be used over a weekend, an pit stops in both races.

There are many drivers in this type of formula who can not afford the budgets of GP2 and World series so it is bad for the sport and bad for drivers who are trying to keep there careers going to get noticed with people slagging off a championship with some good drivers and difficult cars to drive.

Fortunatly most team principles and managers understand what is going on and judge the drivers on there talent and what they are producing on the track and i can guarantee that at least two or three of these drivers will climb higher up the ladder because of there exployts in Auto GP this year.