View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2013, 14:00 (Ref:3268908)   #10
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Good lord that was quick!

Well, having spent a frustrating twenty four hours at the shop counter, batting customers away during the exciting bits, I have firmly stated that I am not going to miss 2014. Twice. I've already got the pass-out for the LM Classic, but I don't want to hear Martin Haven tell me just how easy it is to get to La Sarthe one more time.

And to be frank, however awful the weather in France, nothing in the world can compare with waking up at Arnage to a plate of merguez et frites or reminiscing over the race over a convivial supper in Beaumont-sur-Sarthe at the first stop on the long, leisurely way home.

2014 - count me in!
Good lord, there's a blast past from the past! I don't get on here much these days either but I think it must be ten hundred and fifty years since Tim's last post by now?

I'll not be back for some time yet you will be pleased to hear. But one day!