View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2010, 11:30 (Ref:2731095)   #199
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
What could be interesting to discuss, is how Henri comes back (ei. what car, engine, name and so on)
Well, there was an extraordinary rumour circulating at Le Mans this year, but since then I've seen nothing mentioned anywhere in the public domain. Best I keep my mouth firmly shut!

What I will say, however, is that should the rumour prove to be true, there'll be a lot of very surprised people. Details were sketchy and it wasn't clear at the time if a deal had actually been done. But, given the identity of the sources and Henri's confidence in that interview regarding 2011 (together with the promise that he'l be back 'stronger than ever') I do wonder if perhaps things have moved a step closer.

Just have to wait and see............