View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2024, 01:44 (Ref:4205973)   #3222
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Generally I've found the studio presentation, to be OK for what it was, sure it's remote and you don't get the ambience of the paddock. But, given it was only for 3 early season weekends and this is the third of those.... Sky can give it more though ahead of any studio based presentation they decide on next season.
Ahhh - I didn't realise that it was only for the three races - I was thinking this was the new norm & honestly just took so much away from the pre & post race stuff.

If they go back to "being there" from now on, that'll be a good thing.

As for Kravitz, I don't see him magically finding any discernible ability or talent, but he seems to be welded into the role so we have what we have. Don't mind some of the stuff that he does but he just either misses the point or runs the odd vendetta far too much I reckon.

Croft is Croft - I'm not a fan of all the shrieking and shouting and squealing and giggling (plus of course all the mistakes) but I don't know that there's anyone lurking around who is substantially better, so I suspect that he's likely to be welded on also.