View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2011, 07:10 (Ref:2928825)   #29
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi Racer View Post
they arent losing 50hp from only a .4mm change i dont think....i think they should be around 470ish like the rest of the boys.

BMW is an example of a team that has eveything,absoltuely everything, going right at the moment..which is more to why they are dominating.......You, me and the world all know that a fast car means so little in endurance racing.
ALMS is not endurance racing, 90% of the tracks run at below the 3h mark.
I agree that they have everything right t the moment. but they also have the fastest car..... If we forget the waivers, they still have the fastest car because it is BoPed, and that just isnt right. No car that is BoPed shoud ever be the Fastest in my oppinion. BoP serves to make it competitive not the fastest, because then it comes down to the ACO/IMSA to chose the fastest car and that just isnt right....BTW the only Endurance race they won in ACO sancitioned racing is Sebring.

BTW now they have over 500hp, with the 1.2mm Bop, while porsche at the 28.6mm restrictors have 455hp. those are official figures, who knows what they both have at the track.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.