View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2014, 23:10 (Ref:3389511)   #22
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is a tough one. In the end, I gave it to Hamilton, mostly on the basis that I need a VERY good reason to give it to someone other than the winner.

Rosberg also drove exceptionally well and his close racing was a little bit cleaner that Lulu's. However he was helped by the Safety Car and still came second, so.... I'm surprised no-one has voted for him though. He deserves some votes for sure.

Perez was also a contender for getting himself and the team onto the podium, and comprehensively beating his highly-rated team-mate.

Then there was Desperate Dan. Another one to thrash his team-mate (a four times World Champion, no less) and he gained a lot of places from a lowly grid slot that wasn't of his making. Did I spot Helmut Marko in the back of the garage after the race, sticking pins in a little voodoo doll with huge teeth?