View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2012, 09:15 (Ref:3158894)   #121
JDog
Rookie

JDog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Pleased you asked. For me it's a matter of the status of the various series run by the HSCC. The HRSR saloons for many years has had a 40 minute race at the Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting. This year it was reduced to 20 minutes if I remember correctly and the JD Classics race had a 40 minute slot on that day. In fact they (JDC) had a 25 minute practice and a 39 minute race for 11 (eleven) cars. HRSR were alloted 15 minutes practice and 23 minutes of racing for the 38 (thirty eight) cars that turned up. Now do you see my concern?
Fully understand your comments here but its not really anything i can address!
We spoke to the HSCC and they were keen for us to come on board with them for next season and i must say its a real honor for Grahame to have even considered us.
Surely this is a point that needs to be made to them directly?

Mike

The contact point has already been addressed and discussed and will be strictly policed .

Im happy to be sticking with the same formula as we used at the Classic, we need to tidy up the regs a bit and will be a lot more pro active in eligibility scrutineering.

We are running a series for genuine touring car's, not cars built to regulation's so i see a clear line between what we are aiming for and what other series are doing. Yes there is an overlap in eligible time periods but surely owners and drivers can decide for themselves what they'd like to do? There will be no date clashes.

Hope your well mate