View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2014, 03:18 (Ref:3393655)   #38
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well this rather disappointing, was starting to look forward to wec and this new fee if true just about ruins it for me.in the two years wec has been around most races have been rather dull and boring,being in California the majority of the races were at 1am-3am starting time and I was falling asleep by the 3hour mark.

This is not worth paying for me with six hour races in the middle of the night and a three month break after Le Mans.no thank you I have to work and I like to enjoy my only day off during the day not in the middle of the night paying to watch a stream.this is as disappointing as v8 super cars charging for the bathurst stream.

I understand there's newed intrest with Porsche and webber,and they have an incradible opertunity to make something of it.but I feel like charging people to watch Is going the wrong way,any new fans willturn away.as others mentioned I hope they offer a standard free stream.....