View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2014, 10:03 (Ref:3393765)   #49
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
to be honest, i'd pay the 20€ for the season quite happily. it's a token amount, and one that i'd rather pay directly to the sport rather than through the tv channel.

as for losing the casual fans, casual fans don't sit in front of their computers watching a 6 hour race...

i see the point about the cost building up if you follow multiple series. that's a big problem, especially if you can't get free to air live tv coverage and aren't in a location where if you drive an hour or so you're at a local circuit where you can go and watch some real life motorsport.