View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2012, 14:14 (Ref:3135925)   #19
boyndie
Rookie

Scotland
Scottish Highlands
boyndie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"0 wins, 0 poles, 0 fastest laps" - reminds me of the Autosport front page from the week that Martin Brundle retired..

Anyway, "Lucky" Luca Fillipi was just that. Most other front runners had a weekend to forget and fillipi had a freaky good single race.

Valsecchi is past his "not so fresh" best and, with or without championship title, will go no further.
Razia needs to win title to shake off the "been in there for years" tag, and then he may come good and progress.
Nasr & moreso Calado are up there with pace, straight away, for one simple reason, they are better drivers than the rest. Young, fresh and on the up. Not stagnant and frustrated like the old timers. If I were signing drivers they'd be on top of my list. I'd push past valsecchi, razia, leimer and this year maybe even esteban to get to those two.
BTW, If I were signing commentators for Sky TV however, I'd obviously keep the superb Will Buxton, ditch the boring d'Ambrosio and useless Clos and sign Valsecchi to partner Buxton for 2013. Sorted. Bellissimo!!