View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2007, 06:10 (Ref:2018472)   #29
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Yep, one of the rare examples of a safety call at Ess Approach, as he did it so gently. Brian Gray did a better job, although failing to remain with his vehicle for the full excursion. Before that, alhough there have been several over the edge (the change to the banking has been remarkably successful) the last one to make any reasonable distance was probably the Vision - Peter Harper IIRC - who made it nearly to the stream.

As an aside, I've just realized that the rearranged meeting now clashes with Bathurst. Wonder if we can rig up Motors Tv and a wireless internet connection in the campsite. Al? You've got a challenge!

edit: a bit of searching suggests it's the Nick Glazzard Lotus 51B. That's quite a trip for a small car. Trust the vehicle, and more importantly the driver, are in good condition. Must have been fairly scary to watch, and worse to be in.
Hmmmz... http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...=2001&doy=20m9 ? Wonder If Mr Raynor has any sneaky tricks along that line

To make matters worse, I think it also conflicts with Castle Combe Formula Ford Carnival

Ah well....