View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2014, 21:41 (Ref:3391576)   #1
BtccLee
Veteran

BtccLee should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBtccLee should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBtccLee should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
BTCC General Discussion Thread

I am not sure whether anyone else will see the point in such a thread but here goes. Every season we have stories that emerge, whether about a team entering mid-year, the support series or the following season that doesn’t really have a defined place for discussion. So I thought perhaps I should create one.
There are several I have seen so far this season. One is Marc Hynes in Motor Sport Magazine. To quote “Hynes has put himself in a position to succeed by signing for two years with the MG factory team Triple Eight.” So is this confirmation that MG are going beyond the three year plan or just Triple Eight will stick around after MG go?
Number two is in Racecar Engineering, who seem to think that the Civic Tourer will be a one year special before next year being replaced by the new Civic Type- R. The same magazine has Robb Holland stating that he would like to build and sell customer S3’s.
Finally we have TBL 32. Now Gow has said he would like to reduce the issued TBL’s back down to 31. From what I can see that isn’t going to happen. We have Jake Hill who seems exceedingly confidant that he will be out in a touring car sometime later this year, if his Porsche deal doesn’t work out. We also have the mystery “Car” that nobody really knows about but has been hinted at by people in the know.
Fire away people…