View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2011, 19:10 (Ref:2850172)   #25
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
The new 300

Well, what can I say.

It was great to be at the official opening of the new 300 circuit this weekend and I would just like to say a big thank you to all of the Marshals who made both my Race Director and I very welcome. I think what MSV have done is exactly what they said they would do and I congratulate them on it,

From several people who I had the pleasure to speak to on Saturday, the overwhelming opinion was one of approval, some of the drivers just loved it, and the viewing is soooo much better, but more importantly, as many said, if you look back over five six years ago, a lot of people thought that Snetterton had had its day and that, it would not be long before it was a lorry park on the A11. Well THANK $%^& they were wrong and that MSV, be it JP or whoever had the vision to invest in it. I think its reached a turning point very much for the better, I think it will become one of the great circuits in this country (as I thought it already was actually...but im bias) and I am proud that we (360) will be one of the first clubs to use it.

Well done MSV

Nice touch naming one of the corners after the Clerk of the Course who ran the first race on it....so urban myth has it!!! lol

See you all on the 30th April!!! CANT WAIT

ta
Claire