View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2011, 07:52 (Ref:2929707)   #16
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedreader View Post
The trouble with Fomoco & some of the others who have contributed to this thread is your dislike of certain drivers badly affects your ability to be impartial. Whether or not you actually like Morris is irrelevant & why question his Dad's integrity, his race team or any crap personal insult into the debate ? Morris's comments stem from an observation about US racing versus Australian & how the Americans wont understand our style of discipline & he is 100% right. His wish to be allowed to sort things out on track is also not as stupid as it sounds. Yes, it can be expensive at times but it would also force some drivers to respect their fellow drivers & race, not block their way to the finish...
AGreed, racing is clinical, but when a driver takes some out , who could loose a championship, then what. Sure it gets a bit dull, but having competed in 20 odd demo derbys, is this what you want?

According to Moriss it's ok to punt some one, well good for you, but if the punt wrecks the car, and the champioship or a race win, is that reallly want we want.

I do remember Mr Morris bleating when he was on the recieving end. But he was never going to win a championship.

AND IF MORRIS IS SO GOOD , WHY ISN'T HE IN THE MAIN GAME.

As I said before, yes the racing is clinical. but if you start punting people off, and proudly state it, I don't think you deserve a rating as a driver.

thats my point.