View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2008, 14:05 (Ref:2149989)   #1
Platinum
Rookie

Platinum should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Kid on the Block

Hi gents,

First of all - great and useful section of 10Ts that has given me some useful information and some good reading (and viewing of some superb photos).

My question (and I know it's not the first) comes in regards to accreditation, or obtaining a 'vest' or 'pass' on a race-by-race basis. I've been asked by a couple of club level series, including Formula Jedi, to take some photos for personal and website use for the drivers in the series (no money involved).

The series co-ordinator I'm sure could lend me some weight as I've already taken some personal use pictures of closed test days, but my question is mainly focused at who do I need to be talking to about getting a pass/vest for specific club events? The first is at Snetterton at the end of this month, but do I talk to the circuit or MSV? In advance or on the day?

My intention is only to cover club level series and as such, I do not want a pass or accreditation for major events like BTCC/GT/F3. I also figured that if I can start at club level, my work *may* and only may be picked up on by someone who wants something more mainstream - therefore giving me a portfolio of work and a media group to assist in getting accredited for bigger events.

Any advice on the 'process' or who I need to talk to, would be greatly appreciated. Keep on snapping!