View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2012, 13:33 (Ref:3086876)   #2204
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You're right Mr V, but the problem will always be even if Sky equal the BBC, some of us will be left wondering why it's not better when we're paying for it. It's like an F1 tax- a new charge that we didn't pay for before.

I'm going the whole hog and abandoning BT (whose service has been poor) for Sky (who have too much of a penchant for calling me "buddy" on the phone) so I can at least get TV, phone and internet for the same cost as I was getting phone and internet for before.