View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2013, 21:17 (Ref:3224012)   #16
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF_Racer View Post
You never stop do you? When he made his debut in F2 you went crazy and started saying rubbish and that his management should be reported for child abuse blah blah. He does take his studies very seriously and is a very smart kid, so comments like that are totally unjustified.
Ha Ha you are funny!

First of all I'm not aware I went crazy, but then most crazy people would say that so I'll just assume you are a psychiatrist by profession.

I've never suggested he isn't serious about his studies, isn't a smart kid or even that he is not a talented driver, which he clearly is.

I have my view on when childhood should end and when a young person can assume adult responsibilities to take on a profession or task that could quite possibly end in their demise, in front of paying spectators and television viewers.

Ironically it used to be the children of the poor who were in need of protection. Charles Dickens was forced to work at the age of twelve. Now it might be the children of the rich that need a little bit of protection from exploitative employers.

I'm proud of the child labour laws we have in this country, and for that matter Europe.

I'll happily recomend some reading material for you if your history is a bit rusty.

Anyway, the MSA agree with me, not you.....