View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2012, 22:14 (Ref:3057466)   #47
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
It's strange Stoner was happy to know that his troubles in race were because of his arm. I would say it is a threatening thing because it can affect his whole season and moreover it is a problem that doesn't affect his team mate Pedrosa.

If I were Stoner I had preferred the trouble were some setup gitch or something like that, not my body.

Big kudos to Pedrosa, he was a match for Lorenzo. We have to see if he can be a match for Casey in future events (without the infamous arm pump).

Weak race for Spies. He needs to raise his game or I am afraid he will be discarded as a potential number one. This season there are not more excuses or delays; he has to perform. At the present, nobody can say he is better than Dovi... and Dovi was downgraded by Honda.

Except for the surprising "Crashslow" ;-) (oh, just playing with words) , who was mighty, the rest of the field was not very exciting for the near future.