View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2010, 05:45 (Ref:2745036)   #18
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
May I say a really big thank you to all the Snet marshals, who once again proved what a superb team they are by turning up in the numbers we saw to support this new club with such enthusiasm despite the prospect of potentially a small number of competitors.

I certainly believe this gave John and Claire and the 360MRC team a lot of comfort that whatever may have happened on the track during the 6hrs it would be dealt with in totally safe and professional manner.

In reality, the actual race was quite entertaining, certainly from my vantage point at Riches, with some excellent dices between several groups of two or three cars each having their own individual races within the race as it were! Also good to witness the reliability over speed elements taking effect during the course of the 6hrs.

Thanks to all the drivers / teams who took part in the race on Sunday - despite lack of numbers you all contributed in quality and kept the race alive throughout!

Congragulations to John & Claire and the 360MRC for all their hard work behind the scenes - remember they have put together a Club and an event at short notice and at their own great expense that the competitors having been asking for via 10 tenths - now it is the time for those competitors to follow though on their side of the deal and support the 360MRC events in quantity as well as quality in the future!

Here's to next year!
Terry