View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2010, 17:39 (Ref:2745368)   #23
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
As one of the drivers who crossed the finish line I would like to say how BRILLIANT it was to have the 'Le Mans' flag waving on slowing down lap. The only time I have experienced it before was at Portimao last year, and it made the event for me.

Whether the practice is correct or not or goes against 'health & safety' rules I know not, but as someone who wants to show their appreciation of the marshals after a race it really works as you are not so distant!

I have already posted this on the Historic Racing today thread, but in case any of you have not read it my personal thanks to all of you for doing your work so well and supporting the event in such good spirit. I wasn't able to have my car running for the whole 6 hrs but hope that when it was going it provided some entertainment. Guess we were all upstaged by the Lancaster, though!

Mike