View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2024, 11:32 (Ref:4203823)   #110
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
The fact that Alonso got the equivalent of a drive-thru for what was at worst, a little clumsy, and that F3 kid Tsolov got a three place grid penalty for directly swerving into a competitor causing him to crash is wild.

As I don't follow F3, can I assume this was a race held during the GP meeting?

If so, the problem arises that, looking on the FIA website, the F3 race is not an official FIA championship and therefore, I assume again, that the race director and stewards for that race would have been different to those who oversaw the F1 race.

This may account for the different disciplinary outcomes which is unfortunate to say the least.