View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2013, 12:06 (Ref:3276969)   #54
Lizardfolk
Rookie

Taiwan
Lizardfolk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzo View Post
its pretty much the only place here where you can host a race without any problems, even though id prefer a streetrace ill give it a chance.

I love airport tracks and I miss it (Edmonton and Cleveland) tremendously. Hope this layout is a good one.

Also those worried about the noise. Please note that Formula E is meant to be a different product and not meant to directly replace traditional motorsports. It might happen 200 years from now on de facto when we reach peak oil but at the moment it's just meant to be a motorsport product for alt-fuel fans and those who don't care (or hate) extremely loud car noises. Remember there's a ton of people out there who thinks racing noises are obnoxious and this is one solution to that and also will help push electric battery technology like how old motorsports did for the combustion engine.

I personally think changing cars is a bit lame but car electric engines are still very new and FE stand a good way to truly propel that technology to new heights.

Excited for next year. Hope the on track product will be good!

Also hope to see more teams commit? Maybe eventually attract electric manufacturer factory teams like Tesla, Lightning, Kleenspeed and Venturi?

Last edited by Lizardfolk; 12 Jul 2013 at 12:16.