View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2013, 14:08 (Ref:3324746)   #61
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by csirl View Post
Kimi's presence will impact on Alonso. Alonso will have no impact on Kimi. Not sure who will come out on top. Alonso does have a history of not performing well in an equal no. 1 situation, but he is older and wiser now. I've a feeling that it will all depend on how good the car is. Kimi will beat Alonso if the 2014 car is good, Alonso will win if there are issues with the car.
Maybe I missed something but I don't remember seeing anything from Ferrari to the effect that Kimi and Alonso would be equal number one next year ? Given that Alonso's and Massa's current positions in the team would have been contractual when they last renewed, all the evidence would seem to indicate that Kimi has gone in as [a well paid] number 2.