View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2014, 22:57 (Ref:3389505)   #47
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I gave it a 9.

It could have been a 10, but some of the aggressive defending was a little bit too aggressive. I suspect that is a natural consequence of a point-and-squirt track that has been painted onto a giant car park though. Trouble is, when it gives us entertainment like that, it's hard to argue against.

I've not idea who Brian Johnson is. Some sort of sleb presumably, and therefore totally uninteresting to me.

One last little grumble: the BBC cut-down version had me very confused because drivers would gain or lose lots of positions (presumably due to a pit-stop) and it wasn't apparent why. This has always been a problem with BBC highlights since the year Dot: the editor wants to make a "seamless" presentation and I want the commentator to say "Now we've just jumped forward five laps .....".