View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2008, 09:00 (Ref:2103236)   #16
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Mod Note - This has come from a thread about requirements for driving abroad in Trackside
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
it depends how your mind works. if you're the type of person that concentrates the hardest in silence, then fair enough. everyone has a different method of focus.
Exactly, I can't stand silence, I have to have some noise in my car. Now, I don't turn it up so loud I can't hear anything outside, and if I did I wouldn't think I'd have any eardrums left yet - but I find it more relaxing.

One thing I will partially agree on - I tend not to listen to "talkie" radio when driving (unless it's the GP on 5Live). Firstly, you have to concentrate more on the radio to understand it, taking some concentration off the road; and secondly you do have to have it loud to hear it against the road noise etc...