Thread: Engine Oils
View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2024, 15:32 (Ref:4202551)   #15
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
I'm with you Bob - my Alfa is 16 years old & just fine. No need for any of these modern gizmos.

It's bad enough trying to make sense of Windows 10 on my PC without worrying about it in the car too!

You mention Windows 10, John. I only found out the Microsoft are going to cease security updates for it in October next year. I really do not understand their marketing because when 10 was introduced, M/S said that it would be the last completely new operating system, and in future, they would just issue updates and upgrades to it.

Then they issued W 11 and reading online, some supposedly in the know people believe that next year M/S will introduce W 12.

This annoys me intensely because a very few years ago I bought my laptop, and now a message has appeared to say that the laptop that I have, which is fine in all other respects, is not able to upgrade to W 11, and I'm guessing will therefore not upgrade to 12. Grrr!