View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2014, 09:02 (Ref:3368986)   #18
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Straight Line Goes Around Corners

GTRMagic is proud to announce that Jordan Belfort's 'Straight Line Persuasion System' is both sponsor & supporter of his entry in this season's V8Supercar Fantasy Championship

Based out of the powder room responsible for some other kinds of 'straight lines', GTRMagic has put together a crack team of high performing individuals, with the powerful motivational techniques of world-famous former stockbroker Jordan Belfort calling the shots in the pitlane.

"We plan to smoke the opposition" Mr Belfort commented at the team launch.

Movie actor Don Johnson was on hand to take the covers off the 3 Ferrari Testarossa V8Supercars the team shall enter in the series this year.

TEAM NAME: Straight Line Persuasion System Racing

DRIVERS:
#1 Rick Kelly - Ferrari Testarossa - $800,000
#01 Nick Percat - Ferrari Testarossa - $700,000
#001 Russell Ingall - Ferrari Testarossa - $500,000

MANUFACTURER:
Ferrari
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods