Thread: Human Garages
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2005, 14:23 (Ref:1358635)   #21
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
personally i like the guy who sits in front at the ferrari garage and pretends to sleep. thats just plain brilliant.

but as for the reason for haveing so many people at each race is a result of course of needing many of them to work (worst case scenario, how many people do you need to rebuild a car overnight) but also because planning for races happening close to a full year before the season starts - and by that i mean contracts being signed, and hotels and airfare being booked, and not to mention budgets which no one ever willingly cuts. the rule change just happened this year and i would guess that it will take a few years before they straigten it out.