View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2012, 14:45 (Ref:3008175)   #1299
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
For example ..... take WR , a small team , with a small budget and a fighting spirit like a Lion . Do you , after their performance over the last 5 years , think they deserve an entry .

I think their a great little team and love to see them there , if their act is up to it . If your act isnt up to it , dont expect much .

Greaves have earned both their entries , in accordance with rules laid down before last season , I have no issue with that .

The car (WR) hasnt finished a race , so im my opinion it doesnt deserve to get in .

To be honest , I dont mind the fact that the ELMS may drop a little in quality , if what we are getting at the end of the day is an International Sportscar Championship . Let the ELMS , ALMS and whatever other LMS series pops up be a feeder series for the big game .

In the days of Group C , there was very little interest in a world championship coming outta the States . They stayed at home with their series , and some came out to play for Le Mans , no more .

So whats new ..... American teams still show little interest in a world championship , and are still staying at home bar Le Mans ..... partial interest in last years ILMC . So whats changed in 25 years , nothing ?

Isnt a world championship what we all want ?