View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2013, 17:44 (Ref:3232606)   #61
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
I just got my plane tickets to London Heathrow and Zurich, as well as Le Mans tickets for start/finish seats. I can't believe I got those. I will be meandering through Zurich, Lucerne, Geneva, Tours, and eventually end up in Le Mans! Looking forward to seeing you there! This is my first time to Europe and, consequently, my first time to Le Mans. SO EXCITED...!

Anyone going down to Le Castellet to watch the BES event there? I'll be there as well just before I fly back to the US of A.
Nice one Beetle. You won't regret a second of the 10 tenths meeting...if you'll remember it with all the port, wine and spirits.

Really lookin' forward to seeing all of our trusted group and I'll ofcourse warmly welcome anyone new.
As it looks now, I'd say it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring us a little table for all the beverages and such, would it?