View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2013, 20:46 (Ref:3234183)   #75
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This post is for the gent who spotted me in the Club grandstand at Silverstone today and came to speak to me (and Tony and Simon). (I didn't realise just how (in)famous I am.... ). Firstly, my sincere apologies for not remembering your name.

I'm hoping that our meeting today and this post will be the catalyst for you to convert from a 'lurker' to a fully 'paid-up' Tenths member. Anyone who has been to Le Mans 35 times must have plenty to contribute to the subforum and beyond.

So come on and dive in!

In any event, please try and join us for the meeting on Saturday at Le Mans - you'll be very welcome.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 15 Apr 2013 at 10:38.