View Single Post
Old 9 May 2012, 08:43 (Ref:3071609)   #71
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok, well if it's "what I saw", then LOADS of interesting exotica at Snett over the weekend, if it's "what I saw on the road" then highlights were extensive as it looks like there was a classic car / bus / truck meeting somewhere in North Wales over the weekend so pretty much the first 2 hours of the drive from Holyhead was punctuated with "oooh, and oh, what's THAT?" and me swerving because I was paying far too much attention to what was coming the other way!
  • Loved a 50's flatbed with a 50's tractor on it, towing what looked like a period caravan!
  • Loved the sight of a RouteMaster bus coming up the dual-carriageway!
  • Loved the sight of the two vintage tractors being driven by lads in high-viz gear, one of which was pulling a caravan and causing a MEGA tailback. I loved the irony that in the middle there were other caravans being pulled by more than capable tow vehicles what were likely getting the blame from the cars immediately behind them.