View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2012, 05:46 (Ref:3087300)   #607
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porman View Post
It seems like every Porsche thread turns into an argument. The deal is as follows... Porsche can do no wrong and Le Mans is the "center of the universe".

Is anyone here privy to what pieces Patrick Long was testing? The RSR can use all the help it can get and I would love to see some new pieces on it for Le Mans.
At first I was quite sure that he has just testing parts, but given what we just learned from our freindly and gracious Falken PR person, I'm no longer sure that it is'nt connected to the 991 RSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porman View Post
One other thing. I have been trying to get information from someone at Weissach in regards to an engine I have for over a month now. The only logical explanation for this must be that they are completely focused on their 2014 challenger. Why else would they make someone as important as myself wait.

I'm sorry to hear this. Porsche have obviously misread the level of importance you carry. Is it a Motorsport engine? .