View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2011, 09:39 (Ref:2989496)   #35
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
The reviews are positive and it seems extremely popular, but I'll wait until MagnetON and his army of minions at Ten Tenths Towers have completed the testing of the app.
Well more like my army of minion, she's waiting for someone to turn up on site and so is playing with Apple and Blackberry versions, and I've the Android version on me work phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
If it's a success and is rolled out to subscribers, then I'll part with my hard-earned £1.99!
Hard-earned by sitting on your bum at F1, watching screens and going "Yup, timing computers are still working"